Veterans Information

Looking for more information on Veterans? The U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs has the answers you are looking for. From Headstones Markers & Medallions to Burial Allowance & even forms, you can find this resourceful information on their website at:

You may also contact your local Veterans Affairs liaison for Oswego County. Your local representative has office hours in Pulaski at the H. Douglas Barclay Courthouse the first and third Thursday of every month. Call (315) 591-9100 to make an appointment.

Here are a few links to get you started:

Survivor Benefits
Cemetery Services
Presidential Memorial Certificates
Nationwide Gravesite Locator
Burial Flags
Burial Allowance

Need additional assistance? Contact VA